Thursday, 21 July 2016

The Day I Started My Blog!

I started 'The Other Blog' on 21/05/16! - 2 Months ago! It doesn't feel like 2 months - more like 2 years! I hope my blog carries on for a long time, but it feels long already so I don't know what 'a long time' will be! I hope you keep on reading my daily blog as I really like making it as interest and I hope you do too. Over the summer I might not post as often, but it is okay as I WILL DEFINITELY continue! BTW: If you saw one of my last posts, you'll see that I put a survey at the bottom of my blog page - If bad results come (If you have a negative vote), I will end the blog because there is no point making a blog for thin air (but you never know, I might carry on anyway) so please do put a positive vote - remember if you're on mobile you'll have to go to web version to vote, but don't worry, if you missed the boat I'll replace that survey with a new one! Thanks a load, The Other Blog creator! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment